- IP Addressing
- Network Administrator
- Wireless Networking
Contract: Through 12/2023 with potential for extensions
- Work with a team to deploy new equipment to multiple locations.
- Ability to re-IP sites.
- The ideal candidate will be able to coordinate with technicians in the field to complete deployment, decommission old equipment, and document all efforts.
- Follow standard SOP for deploying new equipment Troubleshoot connectivity issues from end users
- Work closely with engineers to resolve any issues with design and / or deployment processes
- Suggest improvements to deployment processes and documentation
- Work closely with project manager and project lead to report progress and concerns
- Track inventory as it is deployed.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Basic network knowledge such as but not limited to IP addressing, IPsec/VPN, OSPF routing, and MPLS
- Basic wireless network knowledge such as but not limit to, 802.1x, WPA2 enterprise, and wireless troubleshooting basics
- Knowledge with Cisco Hardware
- Knowledge with Cisco Meraki
- Knowledge / experience working with firewalls
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Why work at OpTech?
OpTech is a woman-owned company that values your ideas, encourages your growth, and always has your back. When you work at OpTech, not only do you get health and dental benefits on the first day of employment, but you also have training opportunities, flexible work options, growth opportunities, 401K and competitive pay. Apply today! To view our complete list of openings, please visit our website at .
OpTech is an EOE, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. _self_identification/