- C + +
- Systems Integration
- aircraft industryStrong
- software development
- test software
Aircraft Systems Integration & Test Principal Engineer for Hybrid eVTOL in Southern California
A global automotive company is on a mission to revolutionize freedom of mobility by building the next generation of innovative and creative teams. We are looking for an Aircraft Systems Integration and Test Principal Engineer to explore new frontiers and contribute to the overall mission to having a profound impact on our world. You will be responsible for the successful integration of test assets and act as a liaison to ensure the development schedule is progressing.
- Conduct the successful integration of test assets including vehicle management, avionics sensors, ground control station, and other electro-mechanical systems
- Draft test plans and oversee vehicle management systems test execution in lab, ground, and flight environments
- Support drafting both inter and intra-system interface control documents
- Develop systems integration and test requirements to support successful completion of test objectives
- Serve as an integration and test technical liaison between sub-contractors and design engineering to improve communication and ensure development schedule is kept on track.
- 10+ years of experience working in the aerospace or aircraft industry
- Strong background in the following areas: aviation, avionics, fly by wire, vehicle management systems, aircraft electrical systems, aircraft software development, or digital powerplant controls.
- Experience in the following tools: Matlab, Labview, Simulink or other equivalent tool for creation of test simulations and data acquisition
- Hands-on experience building integrated aircraft systems, terminating wire, and specifying tools and equipment in an R&D test environment
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in a product development environment
- Experience with Python, Matlab, C++ or equivalent programming language for test software creation
- Integrated system simulation experience, and introduction of production hardware in the loop
- Production and R&D test environment experience
Submit resumes to
Location: Southern California (Relocation assistance available for candidates outside immediate area)
Type: Fulltime (Onsite)