- Machine learning
- ata ingestion
- camera technology
- Strong knowledge of underlying sensor components such as data ingestion, camera technology, AI, ML, and Robotics.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Working experience of Industry 4.0 IOT technology, AI, ML, and Robotics.
- Hands-on lab/PoC setup, testing, taking measurements and test automation
- Experience in Deploying REST APIs
- Experience in DevOps engineering
- Experience in Application integration.
- Experience in Networking IPv4v6, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience in troubleshooting applications and debugging
- Good experience in Linux application
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $120,000/yr to $130,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.