Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. We help organizations transform themselves by digitally enabling them to unlock new levels of efficiency, performance, and success. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships; we’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers, the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded. They are the traits that our clients tell us they value most. While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 250-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories, and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash the power of their business through transformative technology.
This is a great opportunity to participate in Sales Professional Development program that will develop and prepare you for other sales roles growing your role and responsibilities @Net at Work.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities to support our Outside Sales team. You will generate new business opportunities to fuel different business units’ pipeline by conducting cold calling and lead nurturing activities. This individual will be engaging prospective customers to better understand their needs, driving new business opportunities, and building a solid pipeline of qualified leads for our Account Executives. This position reports to the Manager of Business Development working closely with business unit leadership and sales leadership.
- Prospect and develop leads (outbound cold calls) and qualifying leads (incoming calls/web inquiries, etc.) utilizing the phone/email/and other sources.
- Work and refine call cadences to increase contact and qualification rates.
- Generate 75 – 100 outbound calls per day using predefined call lists with assistance from Marketing, meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas as assigned. Responsible for effectively managing and successfully executing call campaigns as directed by your manager and the Net at Work management team to including follow up and on-demand generation activities.
- Consistently meet outbound contact lead turnover and follow up requirements including the qualification and pass off to the appropriate team members.
- Establish account presence, build trust with contacts quickly meeting various KPIs on Lead Quantity, Quality, Revenue, Turnover, and follow-up.
- Work with account executives to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
- Create, maintain, and utilize the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to document all activities on both current and future customers maximizing opportunity potential.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or the equivalent of three years related industry or call center (outbound) experience. Both education and experience will be considered ideal.
- Previous BDR/SDR/Inside Sales a plus but not necessary.
- Strong knowledge of technology products and services, an understanding of lead data and CRM systems.
- Experience building relationships that garner trust over the phone and by email with professionals at all levels leading to a greater number of qualified leads.
- Ability to connect with prospects, excellent communication, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new software (features and benefits) quickly.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize and interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Hungry yet humble with a desire to learn.
- Ability to collaborate in a “win as a team” environment including celebrating successes and offering collaborative advice to others within the team.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Competencies and Core Values
- Problem Solver –Smart, analytical, inquisitive, knowledge-seeker that thrives on a challenge
- Promise Keeper -Place high value on keeping our word and doing the right thing. Demonstrate honesty, integrity and commitment
- Collaborative Integrator –Team player, unifier, relationship-oriented, win-win seeker, exemplify the concept of relationships through trust and unity
- Driven Intrapreneur -Exceed goals using independent creative thinking, optimism, self-confidence and a can-do attitude
- Inspiring Coach - Help employees, clients and partners using knowledge, expertise, experience and situational fluency
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organization levels in all its forms, including but not limited to religion, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism. Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status, or veteran status.