- user experience
Job Title: Sr. UX Designer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Client: Direct Client
Minimum Experience: 5+ Years
- UX Designing
- visual design
- Proficiency in user experience, visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools, including Figma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to present ideas to various audiences.
- Candidate who values simplification and uses it to drive clarity, create momentum and focus on impactful work.
- Candidate should be a system’s thinker and equal parts Interaction Designer, Visual Designer and Prototyper.
- You tap data to innovate big ideas, but your portfolio validates that small details and taste are just as important to you.
- You transform business problems into user experience opportunities, ultimately designing, testing and launching usable, useful and delightful solutions.
- You work with internal partners to gather insights around use cases, business needs, success metrics, and product interdependencies.
- You prototype your ideas and get them in front of users so you can learn and iterate towards excellence.