Systems Integrationhospitalperformance managementproject managementsupervisory experiencebusiness processes
Systems Integration Manager
Location: East Chicago, IN
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 3-4 years of demonstrated hospital operations experience with extensive knowledge in ancillary, nursing, and/or administrative business processes.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience including hiring, performance management, salary administration.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and supporting software applications
- Knowledge of various Operating System platforms and desktop technology a plus.
- Knowledge of interface engine technology a preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/directing team members.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Analytical and reporting skills, including the ability to create reports and statistics from various databases using reporting tools/software a plus
- Responsible for leadership and management of the Interface Team and IT Business Analysts/Application System Administrators assigned, delivering technical excellence, project management, and support
- Create a collaborative, supportive environment which focuses on company services, and a professional application support culture within the team.
- Manages and directs staff toward timely and efficient completion of incidents and project tasks.
- Oversees interface portfolio and system integration efforts to ensure user needs are met and systems are compliant.
- Works cooperatively with other IT managers and Senior Leaders to resolve escalated issues
- Prioritizes assigned tasks as well as focuses on customer service to drive IT to a customer service-based organization