Resource needs to possess very scare Apigee API management related design development niche skill sets involving Proxy, Policies, Shared flows, Generalized templates development, Deep Java custom integration, Security protocols integration knowledge along with developmental activities supporting Hybrid Cloud integration patterns, Continuous Delivery automation through Open Source task manager frameworks adoptions. The resource also would need to work overlapping with our time zone to coincide with Agile Architectural / continuously evolving requirements, providing the onsite support, development activities and interactions with several PAG, ASG teams.
- Proficiency in Java, Sprint Cloud, Spring Boot enterprise applications Development.
- Proficiency in NodeJS based web applications design, development, NodeJS based HTTP and related packages utilization.
- Grunt based task manager build and CI/CD pipelines development, PowerShell/ Python automation scripting.
- Apigee Edge/ Apigee Hybrid Policies, proxies, Shared flows development, Proxy bundles deployments through CI/CD process integrations and automation.
- Expertise in API Designs utilizing OpenAPI/ Swagger specifications, Swagger editor.
- Two way TLS setups, Certificate management, HTTPS working knowledge, exposure to HTTPClient Open source libraries.
- Experience/ exposure to Apigee Edge core infrastructure components, inner workings, Plant topology, troubleshooting, Log and analytics analysis.
- Azure APIs development, Azure GIT /DevOps pipelines integration.
- Microservices development, Orchestration frameworks, Sidecar based frameworks (Docker. K8, Istio ).
- Exposure to Apigee Hybrid, setup.
• BS in Computer Sceince.
• Proficiency in Full Stack Enterprise level Cloud based Micro services development/ transformation project involvement (all the layers) : Java-SprintBooot/SpringCloud/ Dotnet Core/ NodeJS/ Python.
• Experience in one DevOps pipelines and task managers (Grunt/ NodeJs..); Templating projects build outs, CICD Automation tasks.
• Exposure to Streaming services (Kafka/ AWS Kinesis/ Azure Event Hub/SignalR).
• Experience in both SQL and No SQl (kv map stores/ Doc mgmt stores - Cassandra/ DynamoDB/ CommosDB/ MongoDB).
• One of Cloud provider API Gateway/ API management solutions (Apigee, AWS Api Gateay, Azure APIM).
• Clear understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP) and Linux usage.
• Drupal/ CMS (desirable).