Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Project Management Analyst / Business Analyst
This group is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) organization through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account, and corporate action data. The organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data.
• Coordination, data analysis, and project management support for reporting, governance projects, and other activities of the group's Project Management Office.
• Liaise with various teams across the organization to synthesize information, provide analysis, define, and track metrics for communications, presentations, and reporting to senior management.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
• Create and maintain departmental policies and procedures.
• Foster a culture of collaboration, efficiency, and use of best practices.
• 3+ years' experience, preferably in project management and/or business analysis.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel; high proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, critical thinking, and quantitative aptitude, with the ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex business issues with clear and concise data analysis and presentation.
• Highly motivated with a strong sense of initiative, the ability to work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills - can interact and articulate with confidence to senior management.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent.
• PMP or similar project management certification preferred.
• Experience with SDLC processes, Agile/Waterfall methodology, JIRA, and SQL preferred.
• Experience in Financial Services or other highly matrixed organization preferred.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: