- Network Engineer
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer who is willing to be onsite 3 days/week to support a projects estimated to be 40 hours a week for 6+ months.
- Experience with F5 Loadbalancers
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Certifications (CCNA/CCNP)
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Network project work- focuesed on one area: Certificat Authority, Refresh Project, and/or supporting the Network for development projects scheduled to go to production this year.
- Technology used: Cisco Lan/Wan, Wifi, Router/Switches. Palo Alto Firewalls. F5 Loadbalancers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Palo Alto
- Network Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.