VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Senior Technical Scrum Master
Location: Plano, TX (Day 1 onsite)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Must be Bi-Lingual (Japanese & English) and Must be Local to Plano, TX
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10+ years of SM experience, hands-on managing medium to large-scale, cross-functional, business focused projects
- Strong Product Management Skills and agile background
- Strong Experience in Mobile Development and Backend Development (Java)
- Should have worked on FRD/BRD/SRD or Testcases etc.
- Understand Functional Specification Documents, APIs, Build Out Sequence Diagram etc.
- Design/deliver the common flows.
- Document requirements, user stories, architecture diagrams, and sequence diagrams
- Capture high-level Business Requirements and translate into Technical Specifications, and help prioritize and manage requirements, possibly through a multi-phased delivery.
- Lead and/or assist with the analysis and documentation of complex process workflows, future-state conceptual system designs, user interfaces, and similar components.
- Effectively communicate mobile application architecture and design to team and organization.
- Identify and evaluate internal / external technology (vendors, frameworks/APIs) to integrate with mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and life cycles in collaboration with the project management life cycle
- Ability to maintain continuous alignment of project scope with business, schedule, technical and financial objectives
- Ability to make recommendations to modify program in ways that maximize effectiveness and success
- Ability to lead other team members to establish processes and ensure successful completion of projects.
- A consultative team player that can assess conflicting viewpoints and opinions but has an ability to rationally assess alternatives and clearly articulate recommendations to management.
- Exposure to IT portfolio planning, reporting, prioritization, governance, and budget
- Exposure to Agile, SCRUM, Six Sigma
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
Key Skills: Scrum Master, Product Management, Mobile, Java, API, FRD, BRD
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc