- Data Science
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
Immediate need for a talented Computer Vision/Deep Learning Scientist (Various Levels). This is a 24+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA(Remote). Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 23-39603
Pay Range: $70 - $80/hour (Some flexibility). Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Computer Vision/Deep Learning Scientists work with various product teams across various business units to define high-impact business problems, solve them using novel techniques, and execute and monitor them throughout their lifecycle.
- They are required to design, develop, and implement novel computer vision algorithms for unique use cases.
- They evaluate accuracy and quality of the designed models as well as data sources. They also do quite a bit of research to stay up to date with the latest technologies/algorithms.
- They are very collaborative. They are highly technical and require advanced skills with computers and proficiency with Open-Source tools and technologies such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, and MXNet for Deep Learning, and OpenCV for traditional Computer Vision.
- They need to have excellent knowledge of Python and industry experience with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch. Additionally, they need experience with image processing using Deep Learning (semantic segmentation, object detection, classification).
- They also require familiarity with various CNN architectures
- (VGG16, ResNet, MobileNet, etc.).
- Also need experience with traditional image processing techniques (e.g., use of OpenCV, skimage). They work on dedicated GPU machines and run their models in parallel on GPU Clusters.
Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Must Haves: -Python,Pytorch OR Tensorflow,OpenCV OR VGG.Python expertise and Pytorch or Tensorflow is a must.
- MATLAB, C++, etc. is *not* a plus, it is *not* required.
- Computer Vision (image) experience is required
- Techniques like Image Classification, Object Detection, Semantic Segmentation, Localization, etc.
- Familiar with cutting-edge deep learning model architecture, like YOLO, SSD, ResNet, FastRCNN, etc.
- Experience for traditional computer vision e.g. OpenCV is a plus.
- “Natural Language Processing” (NLP) can be referred to as Deep Learning as well, but it is totally irrelevant for our purposes.
- We need Deep Learning in context of *Image and Video* Processing/Analytics, not text or numerical data.
- Generally degrees in EE, ECE, CS, Machine Learning, other Engineering degrees, Physics, Math are preferred.
- Degrees in “Data Science”, “Business Analytics”, “MBA”, etc. are less preferred.
- PhD and Master’s are preferred, but BS is acceptable To sum it up, both positions are heavily python coding, and familiarity ML/DL knowledge required.
- We will also focus on testing those during the interview.
- Also require familiarity with various CNN architectures (VGG16, ResNet, MobileNet, etc.).
Our client is a leading Railroad Industry, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.