Our client is a logistics service company on a mission to help online retailers improve their profit margin and competitiveness by re-writing the rules of conventional supply chain and fulfillment. They are looking for a Full Stack Microsoft Developer with a strong computer science and engineering background to drive the future of their patented (10 US Patents Awarded) application recently launched.
The qualified candidate will have prior experience working within the whole spectrum of development, from architectural and programming requirements to deployment, testing, and technical writing.
They are exclusively looking for a smart, dynamic Senior Software Engineer who wants to make a name for him/herself in this industry and develop groundbreaking software applications.
Who You Are
You define the consummate software developer. When you look up that term, your picture is used as the shining example to others. You’ve seen it all. You’ve released at least two software products or apps. No matter what happens, you always manage to pull a rabbit out of your hat and deliver on time and on budget!
Have you ever wanted to be in on the ground floor of an aggressive growth situation? Be one of the lead engineers guiding a fast-paced development environment that’s working on large scale e-commerce and supply chain web applications. Our client is growing rapidly, and this is your opportunity to shine! You will work closely with business stakeholders, and research scientists to implement cutting edge solutions.
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API and web-services and implementing a service-oriented architecture
- Ability to architect, code, implement and maintain high performance, distributed scalable software.
- 7+ years’ experience in use case-driven and test-driven iterative software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile)
- Experience with short-lifetime development cycles.
- Prior startup experience and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science (preferably from a top-tier university)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Ecommerce, Shipping/Logistics and Order Management Solutions a big plus
- Fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings! Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
- Employees can work remotely