- Data Quality
Position: Data Quality Analyst Entry Level to Mid-Level
Location: 500 Alexander Park, #301, Princeton, NJ 08540
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Position Type: W2
We are seeking a highly capable data quality analyst to develop procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data. You will be performing data analysis, collaborating with database developers to enhance data collection and storage procedures, and preparing data analysis reports.
To ensure success as a data quality analyst, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch data quality analyst will be someone whose data analysis expertise results in reliable information for company executives.Responsibilities:
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Extensive experience with Snowflake, PowerBI
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis and Data Quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Skills: Snowflake, PowerBI, Data Quality,