- SQL Developer / Project Manager
Dexian is seeking a SQL Developer / Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Multiple, simultaneous efforts, exercising judgment, critical thinking, deep analytical and technical expertise to execute assigned responsibilities
- Performs operational and administrative activities in support of the Data Quality Testing team(s)
- With guidance from testing SMEs and Test Execution Managers, participates in or leads introduction meetings, communications, testing and reporting on the collective body of testing work being performed
- Follows established procedures based on guidance and direction from testing SMEs and Test Execution Managers
- Employs professional skepticism on the quality of evidence received (escalating if/as needed)
- Coordinates testing activities with external test partners (e.g. FLU/CF) in support of the communicated testing timelines
- Responsible for the day to day testing activities and completion of the collective body of testing work
- 4-5 years Business Analyst
- 5-7 Years of SQL Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of database concepts like (views, primary keys, table joins)
- Strong excel skills (vlookup, pivot and other excel analytics features)
- Excellent SQL skills (SQL and Transact SQL)
- Technical: ETL, DB development, SQL, Teradata, Quality Center, Macros, Excel/Access, PowerPoint, Perforce
- Ability to interpret data lineage
- Ability to develop and convey a point of view
- Ability to quickly navigate a complex organization
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Collaborative and takes ownership to ensure the quality of the product
- Test Automation Understanding and Experience
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.