SOLRLuceneApacheBig dataBootHadoopIndexingJSONJavaLinuxSpring frameworkText MiningXMLschemas
Role: SOLR Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Must have hands on experience in working with Java technologies to manipulate large data and faster data delivery
- Should have working knowledge of search and recommendations (Query parsing, Spell Check and associated search topics)
- Extensive Experience on Lucene & SOLR -Search Engine, Text Mining, Indexing Lucene Java search library, REST-like API such as HTTP/XML and JSON APIs
- Must have 9+ Years of experience on Java and related frameworks
- Must have 3+ Years of Hands-on experience with Spring framework including Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch
- Exposure with Big data platforms is required.
- Exposure with CDH or other Hadoop distributions is as plus.
- Indexing of data sources including Web/Database, primarily structured data.
- Engineer automated techniques and processes for the bulk indexing of large-scale data sets residing in database or un-indexed systems
- Good knowledge on setting up and configuring multiple SOLR cores under Linux environment.
- Defining SOLR index schemas for various data elements and configuring the same for various priorities.
- Skill in indexing database on incremental manner. (Add indexes for new records added since previous index and removing indexes for the deleted records.)
- Knowledge on indexing database using SOLRs built-in database indexing features.
- Good knowledge on Promoting search results, Facet searches, Pivot facet, Stats component, Boost queries, using Filter Queries etc
- Load balancing, integrating multi core searches.
- SOlrJ API programming experience for querying/feeding/