Strong background in analyticsbusiness intelligence tools and dashboards (i.e. CognosTableau)MS Office (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) are required for this role.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- This position will help extract insights through the use of analytics and a sound understanding of business decision making for the client Security and Investigative Services (CSIS) program in client.
- The analyst will work with stakeholders to analyze datasets and dashboards and present findings using PowerPoint, Excel, or Cognos related of Cyber and Fraud Investigations.
- Product will assist deliver sound guidance to senior executives and analysts in capacity, volume, regulatory, and internal audit needs.
- Strong background in analytics, business intelligence tools and dashboards (i.e. Cognos, Tableau), MS Office (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) are required for this role.
- Preferred skills include software experience for data visualization data analysis, data processing, and statistical tools.
- Fluency in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive collaboration and teamwork experience, and ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment are essential for this team.
- In support of CSIS Global functions, the analyst will be responsible for interpreting data from to transform it into insights which can lead to data driven decision making.
- Position will leverage experience and skill set to find inefficiencies, identify opportunities, develop solutions, articulate and visualize findings, and advance the program analytics capabilities.
- Client Security and Investigative Services (CSIS) is a full-service security and investigative team that protects the assets, integrity, and reputation of client and its clients.
- The Global Intelligence and Analysis (GIA) program within CSIS combines specialized global intelligence research and analytical resources in support of threat (cyber, fraud, and security) and business analytics.
- GIA proactively identifies threats, patterns, and inefficiencies for client, its employees, shareholders, assets, and clients.
- This position will dual report directly to the Global Business Analytics Manager based in Tampa Florida.