- salesforce developer
- Platform Developer
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Sr. Salesforce Developer
San Francisco, CA Onsite/Hybrid
• Solve business issues through Salesforce development and best practices
• Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
• Propose best technologies for data processing and data framework
• Play an active role in positively influencing the design direction
• Check-in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
• Participate in story planning, standups and retrospectives
• Mentor engineers; Drive enforcement of standards, tools and methodologies
• Execute with a team of solution architects, program managers and engineers
• Produce documentation and tutorials that enable other teamsWhat You'll Need:
• Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce application development experience
• Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
• Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
• Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
• Experienced with at least 1 of the following languages: Java, Go, Python
• Familiar with Salesforce Administration
• Mulesoft experience is a big plus
Key Skills: Salesforce Application Development, Java,Go,python,
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc.