Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- Research and Development Engineering is responsible for development and lifecycle management of products through medical device design control processes and good engineering and documentation practices.
- The Infusion Preparation and Delivery (IPD) platform seeks a hardworking and passionate leader to develop and drive technical strategies.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Engineering principles and its application in solving standard technical problems.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of product design, development, and design control process. Develops technical plans for design inputs and outputs, conducts analytical and empirical feasibility studies, develops test methods to verify and validate subsystems and systems in order to transfer designs alongside Manufacturing.
- Demonstrates knowledge to provide design documentation to support global Regulatory filing strategies.
- Applies basic statistical techniques and utilizes design of experiments with moderate guidance.
- Collaborates within a cross-functional team to plan, develop, modify, implement, and support IPD products through the application of rigorous engineering practices. Works with moderate guidance to achieve project objectives.
- Flexible work arrangements allow our team members to collaborate remotely and onsite to experiment, discover, create, and simply connect with others toward a common purpose.
- R&D engineers are responsible for leading and supporting projects as part of a cross-functional global team.
- This is a highly collaborative position and requires excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Projects will involve requirements definition, developing test methods, writing test protocols, reports, executing verification testing, solving test or design issues and other types of mechanical engineering activities.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Work experience 5 years or 3 years plus an advanced degree.
- Critical thinking able to work with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- SolidWorks or equivalent CAD tool.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 131021
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.