Permanent Global Lead ServiceNow SME for an International Manufacturer designing, implementing SN across entire enterprise in Memphis. Individual will be responsible for building the team, SN platform, integrating the platform with external applications to drive operational automation and efficiency.
Responsibilities will be to work with business, technical, C-Level, SR. Managers, Directors and VP's gathering information, design and build the ServiceNow platforms for internal and external uses, highly visible role will involve a wide range of responsibilities: creating and delivering platforms, upgrades, researching new functionality, develop processes globally etc. .
- SME of ServiceNow.
- Lead the design, and execution of integrating standards into ServiceNow environments.
- Presenting new product developments to C-Level, Sr. managers etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field, specialized training; or equivalent professional experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, CMDB
- Minimum of 9 years of proven admin/development/design experience on the ServiceNow platform as the lead
Please let me know if you care to hear more. If needed full relocation paid, travel, moving, housing etc.
Due to international travel once a year individual must have .