Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Retail and eCommerce company. Looking to add a full-time team member to their Data team. They are looking to bring in an experienced Data Engineer who can hit the ground running. This individual will be responsible for data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties but not limited to S3, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue etc.
- Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS.
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- Align closely with Enterprise partners in data science, architecture, governance, infrastructure, and security to apply standards and optimize production environments and practices.
- Collaborate with business owners to optimize data collection, storage and usage to maximize the value of information within supported systems.
- Translate business needs into data architecture solutions, designing and implementing in production environments within supported data systems.
- Implements data orchestration pipelines, data sourcing, cleansing, augmentation and quality control processes within supported data systems.
- Develops, tests and integrates new data features and functionality as defined by the product owners and business team
- Work closely with senior engineers to model, implement data pipelines that feed into or from data systems across our retail and digital business.
- Own the delivery of data modelling and data pipelines to the Data Marts layer from the Landing layer.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Understand the Reporting requirements and design, develop and build supporting views, OLAP models and ETL processes required to support visualization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.