HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Role and Responsibility:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience working with SharePoint 2013 ASP.Net, SharePoint online, Content query web parts, Server-side object model, Client-side object model, Web services, workflows.
- 2+ years of Web application development experience working with ASP.NET, HTML5, jQuery,CSS3.
- Experience in SharePoint online, Content query web parts, Server-side object model, Client-side object model, and Web services.
- Experience in custom application development in SharePoint leveraging Server Object Model.
- Experience in automating SharePoint API using PowerShell.
- Experience in developing and deploying Event Receivers, Feature Receivers, Timer Jobs.
- Experience in customization and configuration of Web Parts, Master Pages, Managed Metadata, Content Types, Site Columns, List/Site Templates, and Site Definitions.
- Experience in Power Shell scripting for Automation of deployment and other custom activities.
- Experience in configuring and customizing Share Point workflows.
- Experience in Share Point Designer, InfoPath Form Services, Share Point Designer workflow, and Visual Studio.
- Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies.
- Must have expert-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language.
- Experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing.
- Experience in integrating with other line of business applications.
- Experience in authorization and authentication methods in SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Experience working in SharePoint Search Architecture, Customizing the Search Experience and Entity Extraction. Metadata Solutions - Taxonomy, Group, a Term Set, and Terms, Custom Components and Site Life Cycles, Customizing User Interface Elements, Customizing a SharePoint Publishing site, mobile devices using Device Channels, Publishing for Multiple Devices and Languages.
- Knowledge of Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2013.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and WS-* standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI)
- Must have experience in PowerApps and Power Automate tools.
- Must have experience in the multi level application integration and multiple tenant integration.
- Must have deep level knowledge in the Page Layout design and SharePoint designer Workflow.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.