- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud infrastructure
AWS DevOps Engineer
Hybrid onsite (3 days a week)
Primary Technologies: Jenkins,Rundeck,Groovy,(GIT)Bitbucket, Kubernetes, AWS, Python,Spinnaker
Secondary Technologies (Nice to Have): Terraform, MongoDb, Powershell,Bash, Ansible,Testing Tools like JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter
Mandatory Skillset : GIT Cli,Groovy Script, Programming skills,Kubernetes, AWS
Skillset nice to have : Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Spinaker, Infrastrure as a code, Google Cloud
- Enterprise Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry in a mission critical environment)
- Hands-on experience working with containers (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, AmazonECR/ECS/EKS)
- Good working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with a variety of databases like Oracle, CockroachDB, AmazonRDS/MongoDb/DynamoDB.
- Understanding and handson expereince of monitoring tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics.
- Proven experience in DevOps Engineering, CI/CD, Terraform and Jenkins
- Implement DevOps practices and automate the release process and design, code, test scripts to automate the manual functions.
- Be part of horizental function that is responsible to ensure that the practices, processes and tools are in place to ensure stability and functionality of each application.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement