There's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
CRM Salesforce Developer - Remote
We are currently seeking a CRM Business Applications Developer to join our team.
This position is responsible for developing, researching, planning, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions to meet business requirements to create effective tools to support CRM functions. Ensures that the solution continues to function normally via software maintenance and testing. This position will be responsible for all design, development, testing, and change management for implementation and on-going support.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Ensures all technical aspects of CRM application, including data integration, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and any custom code are completed.
- Collaborates with constituent departments to fulfill business requirements via development, support, and maintains CRM customization, application extensions and integration.
- Assists in scope definition and estimation of work effort utilizing CRM application to support organization scaling.
- Adheres to defined processes, helps adopt new industry standards, and creates technical documentation as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
- Three to five years of professional experience is required.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework, particularly ASP.NET, MVC/Web API, WCF, Entity Framework.
- Experience in REST API, JSON, XML and XSLT.
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles, particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of architectural concepts and the SOLID Principles of Object-Orientated Development.
- Hands-on experience with salesforce.com platform - Apex framework, Lightning platform and SOQL.
- Expertise in data integration strategy using middleware tools. Knowledge of Adeptia middleware is a plus.
- Experience with workflows, approval processes, flow builder and process builder on salesforce platform to automate the business processes.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, GitHub to encourage team development.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and Agile modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Ability to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner utilizing strong evaluation, originality, and salesforce skills.
- A desire to work in collaborative and team-based support environment to support changing business needs.
Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of starting pay for this role is $95,000 - $132,000.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.