Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy providing customer support to people in need? If so, USAInfo Tech has a great opportunity for you!
As a General Clerk II Seasonal, you will have the opportunity to support the Center for Medicare and Medicaid. Our General Clerk II will select from clearly defined processes to make simple changes and interpretations to consumer records by following easy-to-follow guides, manuals, and procedures at our London, KY location.
Bring your clerical and customer service skills to the team that helps the American people obtain affordable health care!
In this role, you will:
· Post information to agency records and modify forms or records.
· Record and input information to internal database records.
· Conduct outbound telephone calls.
· Receives inbound telephone calls.
· Working at the Mailroom facility in London, KY
· Lifting trays (about 50lbs) of mails to distribute to workstations. Picking up and distributing completed work to Scan stations.
· Perform data entry and retrieval and perform arithmetical computations.
· Receive coaching/feedback and implement/take action to make changes as appropriate.
· Participate in internal training through company Learning Management System and passing certification tests.
· Adhere to service compliance requirements by completing training modules and passing annual re-certifications.
· Maintain required production and quality standards as outlined by contract.
· Recognize & assess issues associated to the task following work instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates when necessary.
· Effectively work in a team environment.
· Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:45 AM – 5:15 PM
· High school diploma or equivalent, and one year of work experience in a similar job. Education beyond high school completion may substitute for experience.
· Demonstrate clerical skills including data entry, typing and outbound telephone calls.
· Demonstrate skills in using a personal computer including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), and phone.
· Demonstrate ability to multitask using two computer screens and navigating between multiple software programs.
· Provide telephone support utilizing clear and effective communication skills. Prior telephone experience is desired.
· Demonstrate ability to work independently, performs as a self-starter, and meets critical deadlines.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication.
· Display knowledge of business terminology, methods, and procedures; office procedures, and spelling, punctuation, grammar, and mathematics.
· Demonstrate ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports.
· Demonstrate ability to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements.
· Maintain confidential and sensitive information by following PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professionally with agency personnel.
· You must be able to commute to the office in London, KY and be able to work onsite as directed.
· You have a defined work area in your home that is safe, reasonably quiet, and free from high traffic and the location of your computer screens are secure and free from potential prying.
· You have a private location in your home to conduct confidential phone conversations.
· Your home workstation is within 25 ft of your modem/router so you can plug in a network cable into your existing internet connection for best connectivity.
· You must have your own physical and reliable internet access, which cannot be through satellite service (such as Direct TV) and WIFI which are not permissible.
· Military Veterans and spouses are encouraged to apply.
· Depending on hire date, seasonal employment typically ranges from three to six months in duration.
· Candidates must live and work in the following Kentucky counties: Casey, Green, Knox, Laurel, Marion, McCreary, Pulaski, Taylor, Wayne, Whitley
· Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
· Candidates must have lived in the United States 3 out of the past 5 years.
This is a temporary telecommuting position but may be required to work onsite depending on business needs. However, you will need to be available to return to onsite performance of duties as directed.
Seasonal employees may be offered the opportunity to become full-time employees subject to performance and position availability.
Disclaimer: USA InfoTech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.