- 2 5 years of implementation experience with Oracle EPM Solutions and Cloud Products
- 2 5 years of Oracle Hyperion Planning/Essbase experience
Sierra-Cedar is an Oracle Partner and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with more than 25 years of customer success. From implementations and upgrades to application management and hosting, we help modernize and manage enterprise applications.
Sierra-Cedar Inc. is seeking an Oracle EPM Cloud Consultant to assist in delivering Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud projects in our national practice. As a member of the EPM team, you will work with the EPM Practice Lead, EPM Lead Consultants and Architects, and Project Managers to provide subject matter expertise in designing, developing, and deploying EPM applications and foster strong relationships with existing and prospective clients.
If you are keen to take on exciting challenges in the Oracle EPM Cloud arena and believe you have the skills required, send us your resume today! This role will be approximately 70% remote and 30% travel to client sites as needed. This percentage may fluctuate depending on the project/client needs.
Your role as an Oracle EPM Cloud Consultant:
- Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions, and provide recommendations to enhance and accelerate the budgeting/forecasting or financial reporting process
- Configure application components, including dimensions, currency translation, intercompany eliminations, forms, reports, Smart View templates, and application rules in line with business, functional, and performance requirements
- Assist with configuring data integration and interfacing activities
- Prepare key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials, and administration/procedural guides
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain working relationships
- Proactively find ways to optimize Planning applications for our clients
- Proactively learn about other Oracle EPM Business Processes, including Enterprise Data Management and Financial Consolidation and Close
- Participate and contribute to Sierra-Cedar-led initiatives and support marketing content needs
- Mentor Associate team members
- Share and collaborate effectively with others
- 2 – 5 years of implementation experience with Oracle EPM Solutions and Cloud Products
- 2 – 5 years of Oracle Hyperion Planning/Essbase experience
- Minimum three years (3) of Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Experience with 1-2+ full lifecycle Hyperion EPM/EPM Cloud implementations
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with client staff, technical staff, and application users
- Understands finance and budgeting business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and reporting requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with experience troubleshooting issues for our EPM clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently
- Ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or equivalent
- Experience with ERP accounting systems such as Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Great Plains, etc.
- 1+ years of work experience in a Financial Analysis, Budget Analysis, or Accounting role
- Implementation experience in the Public Sector, Higher Education, or Healthcare verticals
- Experience or exposure to other cloud solutions (Account Reconciliation, Financial Consolidation and Close)
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly with clients
- Demonstrates follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Communicates in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Builds confidence and trust with clients
- Displays effective analytical skills
- Demonstrates efficient and effective abilities working with cloud-based collaboration and file-sharing platforms
- Demonstrates proven knowledge and experience in roles implementing or using Planning and Accounting software, spreadsheets, and similar tools
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.