SCALE Programmer Analyst
This is a Contract to Hire Position and they would look to convert the person to an FTE after 6 - 12 months.
Local candidates only and they must be willing to be in the office in Elizabeth 3 - 4 days per week and work remotely 1 - 2 days per week.
Must have at least two years of programming experience with Manhattan SCALE Software and strong MS SQL Database skills.
Candidates also must have good communication skills and be able to interact effectively with business users.
Role and Responsibilities
Programming, Analysis, Design, and DBA. Must be able to present findings of analysis, and implement same.
- Presentation, documentation and communication skills
- 2 Years programming Manhattan’s SCALE software
- 3 Years SQL programming with MS SQL
o Stored Procedures
- Object Oriented Languages
- Bar Code software
- MS SQL RDBMS
- Understanding of linked servers and inter-server communications
- Microsoft Office
- Warehouse Management Systems
Nice to have
- Socket communications
- Visio (or similar)
- IBM System I (AS/400)
- SQL/DB2 communications
- FTP and SFTP