- Lead / Sr. Java Developer
Title: Lead / Sr. Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 1 Year +
As a Sr. Java Developer you will be required to design, build and test changes to Java applications, including installation, configuration, and implementation. You will be required to create processes and models, build and implement Java web services, guide and assist other application teams in product or service utilization, and implement test frameworks.
As a Sr. Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of a variety of services (web-services, web application, tools) that are PCI compliant and exist in an ecosystem that provides secure credit card tokenization solution to various systems. The web services run in tcServer on Unix VMs.
You will work as part of an agile team with other developers, analysts, testers and company organizations. You will be the SME and provide level 3 support.
- Significant Java experience.
- Extensive knowledge and application of OO concepts and design.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Spring Security
- Familiarity with GIT/Stash & Gradle
- Familiar with CI best practices and Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unix (commands and shell scripting)
- Experience in Gap Analysis of existing software to current and future designs
- Strong understanding of Spring, SOAP, and RESTful
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in UML