Job Title: Market Research Manager - Redmond, WA (Remote)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Market Research Manager - Redmond, WA (Remote)
- We are seeking a dynamic Strategy Lead to join our 'Innovation Strategy and Planning' team within CE&S.
- The ideal candidate offers a solid track record of supporting cross-function team strategy development that connects into an all-up organization strategy.
- The ideal candidate is data driven, exceptional at building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization, and is quick to creatively change their approach with agility and speed in a complex environment.
- This exciting opportunity provides visibility and influence across CE&S and the entire Client ecosystem.
You embody the Client leadership principles:
- Providing Clarity: Synthesize the complex, ensure shared understanding, Define a course of action
- Generate Energy: Inspire optimism, creativity, and growth, create an environment where everyone does their best work, build organizations that are stronger tomorrow than today
- Deliver Success: Drive innovation that people love, be boundary-less in seeking solutions, tenaciously pursue the right outcomes.
Typical task breakdown and operating rhythm
40% Meetings (collaborating with others on the team), 60% Heads Down work (working through preparations and processes)
- Support the Director of Innovation and Strategy in evolving and landing the all-up CE&S Strategy and supporting cross-functional team strategy development and refinement driving greater clarity and impact through its alignment into broader organization strategy.
- Build, refine, and own processes and tools that streamline collaboration and drive clarity around strategy development across teams.
- Partner closely with Data and Insight groups to provide input to data needs and model how to leverage data and insights to challenge and inform ongoing strategy development.
- Partner closely with OKR leads to understand ongoing progress and impact of strategic initiatives to inform ongoing strategy development
- Facilitate meetings and prepare content as needed targeted across all seniority levels.
- Lead other special projects assigned.
- Interaction level with sponsor/team Medium/High interaction with the Sponsor, Medium interaction with stakeholders across CEnS.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 163594
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.