- staffing sales
- account management
- staffing agency sales
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Technology Navigators is a fast growing, highly successful staffing/recruiting firm specializing in bringing technical professionals together with leading edge employers to build great companies.
Founded in Austin in 1999, we've nurtured quality relationships with a variety of companies utilizing technology -- both those who use it to run their businesses and companies who build technology to sell products and services. Each day we leverage those relationships to help great candidates find enjoyable, fulfilling, competitively paid work and have recently been named by the ABJ as one of the fastest growing private companies in our space.
To help keep up with our growing client demands, we have an opportunity for a sharp, enthusiastic, and professional Staffing Sales Account Manager to join our team.
What you get to do:
- Develop new clients through prospecting and direct sales efforts
- Manage existing accounts while extending and expanding relationships
- Maintain accurate sales database and record of critical events
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance metrics
- Work with a team of technical recruiters to facilitate service delivery
- Interact directly with some of Austin’s top hiring managers
- Attend after-hours networking events to continue strengthening the company brand, as appropriate
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of proven success in a staffing sales role within an agency environment
- Place a sharp focus on bringing in staff augmentation/contract-focused job opportunities
- Customer oriented, solid business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to interact with management and executive-level professionals
- Process oriented with a willingness to cooperate in a team environment
- Flexibility to attend after-hours networking events, as appropriate
What’s in it for you:
This fun team of professionals has been Keeping Staffing Weird for over 20 years now – and we’re not slowing down anytime soon! Our culture is performance-oriented, goal driven, collaborative, and fun! We offer competitive base salaries commensurate with level of experience, a commission structure that scales along with performance, and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as ample PTO. Did we mention we also offer 401k plans? To keep our team connected, we have quarterly group outings that in the past have included zip-lining over Lake Travis, boat excursions on Lake Austin, indoor sky-diving, Alamo Drafthouse movie extravaganzas, and Top Golf parties! Our team also believes strongly in the power of community and finding new ways to give back, so we make the time to partake in charity events together throughout the year.
Interested in growing your career with a reputable local firm? Don't miss out - apply online today!