- . NET
- Application Development
- Azure DevOps
We are looking for Senior DotNet Support Engineer for our client in Richmond, VA
Job Title: Senior DotNet Support Engineer
Job Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type: Contract
- Employ best practices for designing scalable, extensible, secure applications.
- Design and develop n-tier .NET MVC web applications, WPF applications, web APIs and web services, windows services and console applications using C#.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Develop release management strategies and configure automated deployment packages for deploying application and database changes tQA, Staging and Production environments.
- Configure and manage Azure DevOps for source control and automated build, test and deployment of developed software.
- Perform unit testing and analyze application and database performance on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, resolving performance bottlenecks, and general debugging.
- Assist with development team code reviews when necessary.
- Create technical documents and artifacts for developed software products using Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint and Office.
- Ability tinterpret complex business requirements and encapsulate business logic/rules intreusable libraries.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience with software versioning and release management.
- Ability teffectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Entity Framework.
- SQL Server (Transact SQL).
- Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technologies.
- Microservices/ API development.
- React/React Native.
- Responsive website design.
- Mobile Application Development.