Must be Local to Jamaica, Queens, New York to Apply for the Position.
No Third Party/ C2C Candidates.
- Proven experience owning the QA testing strategy for an application.
- Understanding of different testing types – regression testing, ad hoc testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc.
- Strong automation skills --preferably JAVA
- Strong knowledge of building tests for RESTful APIs.
- Must be strong in SQL and general database technologies.
- Must have prior experience working with applications on Windows and Unix platforms.
- Must have strong understanding of CI/CD best practices.
- Hands on and customer facing QA consulting, building and maintaining excellent customer relationships and scaling up new and existing lines of business.
- Support our clients in improving their QA and creating test processes with guidance on testing approaches, methodologies, planning and allocation of resources.
- Leading onsite and distributed QA teams including test planning and test management activities
- Develop and execute test plans to test new and existing software and improve the usability of software programs.
- Test Mobile Web applications and perform testing on iPhone, iPad and Android Devices. Develop and maintain Test Planning, Test Scenarios/Conditions, Test Data Requirements, Test Cases, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test Results.
- Develop HTML, XML, CSS scripts, and perform End to End testing for all the applications.
- Work with HTML, SQL, Selenium, Cucumber, Test NG, Java, Version One, Peoplesoft, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, People Code, BI Publisher.
- Experience with all test phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Knowledge and experience with white box, black box and end to end testing.
- Familiarity with different testing tools, including knowledge of test automation tools.
- Generate detailed reports and testing documentation,
- Prepare and report results using test management tools such as Jira or GitHub
- Experience - Development Operation and working directly with software development and project management teams.