Please find the job description below and let me know your interest.
Mandatory Details required for submission:
- Work Authorization copy
- Tableau Certificate copy if applicable
- Must be local or must relocate to New Hampshire as this is a Hybrid position.
- We can work on W2, If C2C it has to be your own corp, no 3rd party vendor.
- 3 professional references.
Duration: Long term.
Location: New Hampshire (Hybrid)
1. Help collect business requirements, ensuring they are adequate to guide work
2. Translate business requirements into action by devising dashboards using Tableau
3. Create, test, and publish dashboards and reports, as well as schedule refreshes
4. Understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or views which will be shown on the dashboards
5. Ensure metrics, benchmarks and related content are accurately represented in developed content
6. Monitor databases to support analytic outputs for dashboard updates. Collaborate with centralized data management resources
7. Develop strong understanding of data sources and work with data management staff to ensure complete, accurate, and timely data
8. Troubleshoot any data or performance issues with workbooks and data sources
9. Actively control Tableau's performance and usability to get desired outcomes
10. Define access controls and put security measures in place as needed
11. Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed, while maintaining precision and attention to detail
1. Extensive experience in developing and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytic sand working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
2. Proficiency in SQL, relational database management systems, data modelling, and standardization
3. Proficiency and experience with at least some of the following required:
4. Data management tools (e.g., Matillion, Python)
5. Reporting analysis tools (e.g., Tableau, MS Excel, Power BI)
6. Presentation tools (e.g., MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
7. Tableau Certification preferred, but not required