- Design processes
- attention to detail
- venafi security
Novacoast Staffing is currently working with a client in its search for an experienced IT Risk and Security Engineer (PKI- Certificate Management).
The Company offers a flexible/hybrid model of 3 days onsite and 2 days remote (onsite Tuesdays, Wednesdays and a third day unique to each team or employee).
We have openings in Dallas, Tampa and Jersey City.
- The Cybersecurity Services domain protects The Company from cybersecurity risks through world class security architecture, engineering, and governance practices.
- Enterprise Certification Management Services (ECMS) team under Cybersecurity Services drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire Company’s technology estate.
- The ECMS team partners with other Company technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology across the company.
- The successful candidate is someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security standard methodologies.
- The main focus areas for the ECMS team are:
- Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment.
- Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management.
- Supports technology teams across The Company for all aspects of certificate life-cycle management (Discovery, Generation, Distribution, Rotation and Revocation)
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates.
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle.
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled.
- Design new certificate management services, integrations, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud)
- Solid experience with Python
- Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security
- Agile & Kanban methodologies
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus.
- Experience in Windows PKI and ADCS and experience with Venafi?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $101,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33647: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience?
- Information Security, PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud): 5 years (Preferred)
- PKI: 5 years (Preferred)
- networking OS (Windows/Linux) security: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agile & Kanban methodologies: 5 years (Preferred)
- Windows PKI and ADCS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Venafi: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Tampa, FL, Dallas, TX, Tampa and Jersey City, NJ