- Computer Vision
- deep learning
- data pipelines
Some Things You’ll be Tasked With Are
- Research and development of advanced product-critical computer vision components.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Support overall research, engineering, and architecture efforts of computer vision, deep learning, and motion tracking components.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state-of-the-art big data and ML applications.
- Construct optimized data pipelines to feed ML model.
- Leverage continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices, including test automation and monitoring, to ensure successful deployment of ML models and application code.
- Ensure all code is well-managed to reduce vulnerabilities, models are well-governed from a risk perspective, and the ML follows best practices in Responsible and Explainable AI.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with computer vision being used in production environments
- 3+ years of experience in deep learning with TensorFlow / PyTorch
- 3+ years of experience building, scaling, and optimizing ML systems
- 3+ years of experience building production-ready data pipelines that feed ML models
- Expertise in deep learning and computer vision with a specialization in at least one of the following domains: object detection / instance segmentation, 6DoF pose estimation (i.e. 3D object detection), motion tracking, and camera calibration
- Experience leading team members
- Proficient in Python, Open CV, Git, Docker, Linux
- MS in Computer Science or a related field
- PhD is preferred