- .NET Core
- SQL Server
USC's only. Please, no third parties.
Although local candidates are preferred, candidates located anywhere in the United States will be considered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack.
- Develop Microsoft Azure .NET Solutions across multiple platforms.
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC and Agile/Scrum process.
- Implementation and delivery of Azure .NET solutions, including full-stack development with .NET Core and Angular or React.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., architecture, configuration, and setup).
Skills & Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience writing full-stack REST-based applications leveraging .NET technologies.
- 5+ years of experience and advanced- to expert-level skills with relational databases.
- 2+ years leveraging .NET Core, Azure, and related tools and technologies.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform such as Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Storage, Azure Monitoring, and Security.
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: senior azure developer, senior .net developer, senior software engineer, senior .net core developer, senior application developer, lead software engineer, lead software developer, senior software developer