HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
The Paint Process Specialist is responsible for coordinating and providing paint processing support during design, installation and launch of new paint manufacturing equipment through every station of the painting process.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with Plant Workplace Integration Teams and define each manual work station and its process definition.
- Interface with product engineering teams and plant personnel to coordinate process validation of pretreatment, sealing and paint application.
- Ensure all workstations are compliant with state and federal safety codes.
- Track installation progress and commissioning of the stations that they comply with original intent and line rate. Rebalance workstations if necessary.
- Manage documentation, software and final deliverables.
- Implement IT applications and part traceability requirements as outlined by advanced stamping manufacturing engineering and plant manufacturing engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical) or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing, project design and construction environment.
- 5 to 10 years experience with automotive paint shop processes.
- Strong understanding of WCM (World Class Manufacturing).
- Understanding of man assignments and process layout design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of interacting with Plant Management, Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, and Procurement Management.
- Ability to prepare/orally present key presentations using Microsoft Office/Google software to upper management personnel.
Onsite MFG Physical Requirements
- Work different shifts and/or work weekends.
- Work in hot and/or cold environments.
- Work around heavy equipment or manufacturing machinery.
- Wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, sleeves, earplugs and steel-toed shoes.
- Stand or walk for long periods of time each day.
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Work in tight or closed in spaces.
- Regularly climb ladder/man lift/stairs/crawl under vehicles if necessary.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.