Job Title: Project Manager
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- The Senior Project Manager works with executive and director level business leaders to understand the strategic objectives for major business change initiatives and define the tactical projects to realize these objectives.
- The Senior Project Manager leads the projects through building effective relationships with business leaders, project team and project stakeholders.
- The Senior Project Manager drives the delivery of the projects/program through advanced project management techniques and methodologies.
- Supports Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management (EPPM) in refining project management practices and implementing them throughout the Enterprise Project Management Organization (ePMO).
- The Senior Project Manager balances the demands of multiple medium/large projects ($.5M - $1M) or larger programs ($1M-$10M).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing budgets, developing schedules, managing risks / issues, facilitating meetings and reporting status.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Act as a point of contact for teams when multiple workstreams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develop and maintain the collaborative sites (Teams, SharePoint) and shared areas required to manage project milestones/deliverables.
- Establishing effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strategic understanding, change management experience & exceptional communication & analytical skills together.
In addition, this person should also possess:
- 5 10 years of senior project management using PMBOK guidelines.
- Proven track record of collaborating with functional leads to solve complex technical/business problems and presenting solutions to leadership.
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and manage multiple projects at once in parallel.
- Experienced knowledge of project management methodologies such as SDLC, SCRUM, Agile, hybrid and best practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead teams within a highly regulated industry including but not limited to FDA 21 CFR, CFR Part 280, and ISO 13485.
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors
- Experience in managing highly visible projects with multiple workstreams and technology.
- Experience with executive level communications written & oral. Establish, maintain, and collaborate stakeholder relationships, expectations both internal and external for the project and organization.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable Resilience, empathy, and accountability.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, MS Project.)
Required Project Qualifications:
- Solid experience in software Implementations in Manufacturing (SAP, JDE, Blue Mountain, C2C)
- Experience establishing manufacturing digital platform (a plus)
- Experienced in using Tulip platform (a plus)
NICE TO HAVE:
- 5 + years of experience in large scale, global Life Science, Pharmaceutical and/or Health Care network is highly preferred.
- PMP, or PGPM PMI Certification or equivalent preferred
- Project Management specialization training preferred
- Business Administration/Computer Sciences/Engineering or related degree that provides strong PM skill development. MBA or MS a plus.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 131047
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.