- Data center
Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager (Data Center)
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Handle communications with your partners and other teams both locally and globally, collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues to complete projects, and ensure all parties can use the insights to further improve.
- Be a trusted partner to assigned business units by building domain expertise, understanding their rhythm of business, and by offering balanced advisory. Assist as needed in the development of meaningful hardware handling policies, standards, and guidelines.
- 3+ years of Program/Project Management experience driving infrastructure development efforts.
- Demonstrable experience in leading multiple technical projects simultaneously that include new physical builds, migrations, and deployments.
- Experience managing both internal and external resources.
- Proficiency with process management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet.
- Superb communication and organizational skills with the willingness and ability to work with multiple teams located in different time zones.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure, prioritize, and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can balance problems efficiently and keen to respond with the appropriate level of urgency to situations.
- Independent problem-solving skills and ability to run parallel tasks and accurately detail resolutions