- Build Programmer
BUILD PROGRAMMER needed for Full Time Remote role with Randstad Technologies client.
As Build Programmer, you will be helping to ensuring our client provides amazing tools, infrastructure and pipelines to support their flagship title. Initially you will work with others to build and expand the distributed work-from-home infrastructure. You will help to design and implement their tools and pipelines. This role involves close collaboration with other disciplines to shape the vision of the tools and infrastructure towards an efficient and cohesive overall experience. Amazing tools and workflows are the backbone for a happy team and empower them to create an amazing game.
- Experience supporting professional game development, shipping multiple AAA titles
- Experience with maintaining services within AWS
- Experience with build systems and the Unreal Engine
- Experience with game consoles, PS5, Xbox Series X, etc.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Excellent leadership and planning skills
- Excellent C++ skills, with strong creative problem-solving, math, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- strong initiative and ability to drive cross-discipline efforts
location: Edmonton, Alberta
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 127,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build system implementation and support
- Perforce maintenance
- Provide technical guidance to all aspects of tools, workflows and infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to identify workflow issues, and to define and schedule tasks to improve productivity
- Automated testing implementation and support
- Content pipeline implementation and support
- Write clean, robust, efficient, and reliable code
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.