Please note I have direct access to the Hiring DevOps Manager on this position. Compensation: Base Salary + 10% Bonus
This is an outstanding opportunity that will allow a Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer to expand their experience by designing and building out an end-to-end greenfield enterprise level Azure DevOps environment to handle extreme product growth utilizing bleeding edge technologies.
We are a leading Global Financial Services Company in our niche and are looking for a Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer. We have been in business for 80+ years, are publicly traded, with 2+K employees, recognize $2.8B in revenue (17% increase over Prior Year), $964 million in profit (74+% increase over Prior Year), management of $430+ Billion in Assets (10% increase over Prior Year) and are an active philanthropic institution.
The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer will lead a team of 2 Jr. Azure DevOps Engineers. The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer will:
- Review, analyze and assess the current infrastructure, architecture and development environments in collaboration with engineering and infrastructure management to set overall DevOps strategy, standards and best practices
- Complete the design and build out of the DevOps environment based on the Azure ecosystem and Terraform
- Design and implement Azure DevOps guidelines and mentor development teams on the formal DevOps processes within Azure.
- Develop new scripts to call Terraform to automate creation of CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps and provision and manage the Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Guide and mentor 2 Jr. DevOps Engineers on the philosophical and technical aspects of Azure DevOps Engineering and CI/CD
- Ensure that the DevOps department is fully utilizing the Azure DevOps suite of products to best suit the needs of the engineering and infrastructure departments.
- Assist in hiring additional Azure DevOps Engineers as applications and developers continue migration to Azure
- Be held accountable for relentlessly staying abreast of and performing research on the industries latest bleeding edge technologies and emerging trends and making proposals to showcase their application to the company s architecture
The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer reports to the Azure DevOps Manager
- Must have 5+ years of Azure DevOps Engineering; preferably establishing and building out an Azure DevOps environment from the ground up.
- Experience developing Scripts (YAML, Python, Go) to Terraform to build CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Experience with any of the following are only a Plus; NOT mandatory: GitHub, Ansible, Azure Backup, Blob Backup, Azure Monitor, Azure AD, KeyVault, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Azure DevOps Portal, Azure Storage Explorer, Docker, AKS and/or Helm Charts
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 5% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, Employee Stock Purchase Plan/ESPP, HMO/PPO/HSA medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous holiday policies, paid company holidays, paid volunteer time, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement, maternal/paternal/family leave, complimentary Headspace subscription, ClassPass fitness membership and a casual work environment.