- Fibre Channel
- storage test
- nvme test
- storage qa
- ssd qa
- ssd test
- nvme qa
Job Title: NVMe Storage Test Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ months (Possible Extension-Long Term Project)
- Candidate will work on NVMe Solid State Drives on execution and debug of OEM drive qualification tests.
- Candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution with the development team.
- Candidate needs to have an experience in at least 1 front end storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, FC, SAS is preferred.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Perl, Shell or Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus. Candidate must have experience with NetApp enterprise storage systems setup (ONTAP), testing (NDATE) and debug.
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig. Experience with system or device level performance analysis.
- Setup NetApp storage systems, execute customer qual tests and debug failures
- SSD or HDD testing
- Experience with NetApp enterprise systems (ONTAP and NDATE) setup, testing and debug
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig
- System or device level performance analysis
- Front-end Storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, Fibre Channel, SAS Scripting experiences such as in Perl, Shell or Python