• As a key member of the Client Product Engineering function you will be involved in the software development life cycle with a focus on delivering solutions for Interconnection product systems.
• Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
• Hands-on Architecture, Design, Development, Automation Testing & Support of Software Products and Solutions
• Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
• Provides a level of effort (LOE) for the product backlog. Work with technical project managers and product management teams to define a schedule
• Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control
• Assist in the analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet the demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals
• Help in the evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform
• Advocate and follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
• Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process
• Provides status reports and help with release management planning
• Breaking down the big features and user stories into granular components and development tasks considering different geo-locations
• Prioritizing and parallelizing the tasks in hand and dealing with ad-hoc requests
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field with 8+ years of professional software development experience
• Professional Experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer-facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment
• Strong programming foundation with knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns.
• Minimum 6+ years of Full-stack expertise in application design & development with
es with knowledge of Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Message Queues & Workflow Engines with microservices architecture.
• Minimum of 3+ years of expertise on writing Test Automation scripts using Karate & Cypress
• DevOps mindset to improve CICD using GitHub Actions and review DORA metrics to improve processes.
• Experience with database technologies (NoSQL, SQL, and Timeseries Databases)
• Hands-on experience with continuous integration and delivery using a public cloud such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform and container technologies such as Docker, Rancher, etc.
• Experience in architecting and building large-scale systems using a scale-out architecture that requires high availability, performance, high scalability, and multi-tenancy