- incident Management
- Change Management
- Project manager
- Project Management
- Information Security
- Project Management Professional
- Release Management
- Release Manager
Job Position: Technology Program Management Staff
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Duration: 12 Months Contract
Job Summary: Manages the execution of medium complexity technical projects using predefined methodologies and tools.
- Technology Project Planning and Execution (Single Project with a start date and end date. Plan, Execute, Close)·
- Understands 3 to 5 technology domains·
- This position will focus on IT project management in Information Security or Infrastructure domains.
- Scopes and plans for small or medium technology projects·
- Creates project plans and obtains commitment and confirmation from team members on project phases and tasks·
- Conducts project kickoff meetings·
- Aligns project releases to program releases and company releases.
- Technology Program and Portfolio Management (On-going program with multiple projects and teams Identify, Change, Empower, Monitor)·
- Maintains technology program cadence·
- Maintains technology program information·
- Publishes regular program progress reports·
- Aligns program releases to company releases·
- Leads testing kickoff and go-no-go meetings.
- Stakeholder Management and Communication·
- Builds relationships with company managers and senior managers.
- Technology Project Methodologies and Tools (Methodologies such as Waterfall, Hybrid, Agile, SDLC, Scrum. Tools such as Jira/Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams, Project Library) ·
- Trains technology teams on pre-defined methodologies, processes, templates·
- Creates project templates·
- Customizes PMO tools and obtains consensus on global tool features·
- Trains PMO tool users·
- 3+ years’ experience·
Associate degree preferred, Project Management Professional-PMP certification.
Xoriant reasonably expects the pay rate for this position to be within the following range: $60.00/hour-$65.00/hour