- Spring framework
- Unit Test
- business process
- AWS Serverless
Job ID: S4209 - Java Developer (Spring/React)
This is a 6 month contract to hire opening.
Description: This job is responsible being an individual contributor to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Incumbents act as internal consultants, providing technical guidance or business process expertise on the most complex projects or researching strategic planning matters from a technical or business standpoint. This position will identify causes and implement solutions to business problems in a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business.
- Writing Java Code for the assigned User Stories.
- Writing Unit Test Case.
- Code Analysis, any impact analysis.
- Writing process document like LLD, UT etc.
- 2-5 years of development experience in Java (React for front end; Spring framework for one of the squads)
- Knowledge of NoSQL DB like DynamoDB.
- High level knowledge of AWS Serverless environment
- API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Glue (Secondary) etc.
- Knowledge of creating, manipulating and farming data from APIs.
- Knowledge of API Testing Tools like Postman.
- Experience of working in Agile Team (preferably Scrum).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should have the skill of presenting the functionality to Senior IT members and Business partners