Job Title – Sr.Android Developer
Visa - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are open to sponsorship at this time.
- At least 9+ years of in-depth, recent Android mobile app development using the Android SDK. NOTE: Phonegap/Cordova, Titanium, or other technologies are not an acceptable substitute for native SDK experience.
- Kotlin experience a plus.
- Bonus points for experience in RxJava, BLE, IoT, embedded Android.
- Experience with remote workflows
- Able to deliver results on time, and take responsibility for a project's successful outcome.
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and positive mental attitude.
- Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Professional, open-minded, and team-oriented personality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with and connecting to APIs and other back end systems.
- Great at technical problem-solving.
- Experience with git and source control branching, and familiarity with online project management/issue tracking tools.
- Able to provide realistic estimates and meet timelines.
- Familiarity with Scrum and agile project methodologies.
Job responsibilities include:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside datasources, SDKs, and APIs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Thanks & Regards
Vimal Jeeva Jean Martin Inc.
260 Madison Ave | Suite # 8060 | New York NY 10016 | Contact:amp;nbsp;/ +1 347 434 3911 | |