- Data Solution Architect/Engineer
Data Solution Architect/Engineer
Primary Location: Mather, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Data Solution Architect/Engineer for our premier client in Mather, California.
Education and Experience »
- Proficient in designing and implementing data and analytics platforms (on-prem and cloud) for large volumes of data with at least five (5) years’ experience.
- Proficient in database management and data warehousing with at least five (5) years’ experience.
- Proficient in business analytics tooling and integrations (Microsoft Power BI or comparable) with at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Proficient in building real-time data products with at least two (2) years’ experience.
- Experience designing and implementing data warehouse solutions on-prem and via multiple cloud data platforms/services such as Snowflake, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Amazon, Databricks etc.
- Performance tuning experience.
- Proficient in data modeling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Understand the CALNET Program’s business needs, identify functional and non-functional requirements, analyze scale of data and offer data warehouse and reporting solution options.
- Describe the strategy and processes required to evaluate and select platforms and technologies best suited to meet business needs.
Solution Architecture and Design:
- Define how the data will be stored, consumed and managed on the chosen platform.
- Design the end-to-end data management framework (data warehouse, OLAP, ETL and front-end reporting tools).
- Lead and perform reporting solution development and integration activities to include environment setup, creating data security policies and data backup strategies, conceptual data modeling, ETL processes, data archiving structures, front-end reporting tool implementation and creation of canned reports.
Lead integration, system, security, performance and user acceptance testing. Resolve identified defects and implement workarounds as needed.
- Lead and perform production implementation activities.
- Provide post go-live support.
- Lead an audit to ensure data quality.
- Provide as-built documentation to including, but not limited to, data definition language (DDL), constraints, logical and physical designs, access needs and Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Provide both oral and documente
- d knowledge transfer necessary for technical staff to troubleshoot and maintain all components and aspects of the reporting solution.
V-Soft Consulting Group is recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada and the U.S. V-Soft is known as an agile, innovative technology services company holding several awards and distinctions and has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks.
As a valued V-Soft Consultant, you’re eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), a 401(k) plan, competitive compensation and more. V-Soft is partnered with numerous Fortune 500 companies, exceptionally positioned to advance your career growth.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call .