We work in an exploding market of retail and e-commerce. We have served as a trusted business partner for some of the world’s most respected brands. We’ve worked with more than 200 organizations and have served as a trusted business partner for some of the world’s most respected brands. Our solutions have the businesses create custom-designed technology platforms, which have transformed the way our clients connect with their employees, partners, and customers. GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, CA with satellite offices around the world.
To know more about GSPANN, visit our website
Or connect on social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Title: Mobile(IOS) Functional Tester
Location: Portland, OR - Onsite Role
Job Type: Contractual
Duration: Long Term
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases, and execute tests with a focus on coverage, performance and automation
- Enhance, maintain existing automation test tools using Swift or Kotlin
- Investigate bugs using various available tools and server logs
- Establish and maintain structured testing methodology, especially around automation.
- Respond to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs
- Identify process improvements, error trends and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to colleagues and management.
- Actively participate in Agile development methodologies
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
- Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process, and contract requirements and objectives
- Ensure that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract
- Review software design, change specifications, and plans against process requirements
- Support Site Reliability and engineering teams with problem triage and resolution
- Perform or direct verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability
- Participate in bug scrubs and prioritization sessions
- Develop metrics and reports to share with cross-functional teams and Nike leadership
- Regularly update peers, stakeholders, and leaders on goals, key performance indicators, and outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and testing tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, writing defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at GSPANN
GSPANN is a diverse, prosperous, and rewarding place to work. We provide competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities to our employees. Every employee is valued for their talent and contribution. Working with us will give you an opportunity to work globally with some of the best brands in the industry.
The company does and will take an affirmative action to employ and advance in the employment of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination based on their physical or mental disability status. GSPANN is an equal opportunity employer for minorities/females/veterans/disability.