INTRINSIC TECHNOLOGY GROUP is a MWBE Managed Service Provider that seeks to partner with its clients to help them achieve their technology goals.
Due to organic growth, we are looking to expand the team with like-minded and dedicated candidates.
We are looking to hire a Senior System Engineer to join our growing team and provide exceptional support to our clients based in the Greater New York City areas. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the administration of our client infrastructure including but not limited to Microsoft 365 environments including configuration, installation, updates, and system design. Additionally, responsible for the management and administration of their virtualized Windows environment. Azure, Active Directory, Single Sign-on, Cloud Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication Networking, Infrastructure and Server tasks and management.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining application environment stability.
- Act as an escalation point, for Service Operations where there is a need to escalate to L3 and for problems pertaining to IT technology and with a view to re-engineering.
- Lead projects, in conjunction with Senior and Lead engineers overseeing the successful release and transition of new IT services into support, meeting the team s service acceptance criteria.
- Undertake the role of Technical Lead on internal projects applying both significant communications, organizational and technical skills to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong, hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive), VMware vSphere, and Windows Server/OS.
- Extensive technical experience with modern deployment and management technologies – Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, AutoPilot, – Subject Matter Expert level
- Extensive technical expertise in designing and building virtual working solutions using Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD), FSLogix, Multi-Session Windows 10 – Subject Matter Expert level.
- Strong Azure experience and knowledge. Experience with other cloud platforms may suffice (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Oracle Cloud).
- SAML Single Sign-on, Multi-Factor Authentication, Cloud Identity, and SaaS Identity administration/deployment experience.
- Cloud-hosted VoIP Telephony Administration (Cisco UC, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Vonage, 8x8, Avaya)
- Minimum 8 years of systems engineering experience in Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Intune MDM, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive), VMware vSphere/vCenter, and Public Cloud Hosting Technologies (AWS or Azure).
- 3 years of systems engineering experience in Citrix XenApp VDI/VDA, Microsoft RDSH VDI/VDA
- 3 years of experience providing L3 production help desk support.
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell
- MDM Solutions (Microsoft M365 Intune MDM, VMware AirWatch, Cisco Meraki Systems Manager)
- MSP Experience
- Network+ and Security+ Certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Mac OSX Experience
- ConnectWise Experience a plus
Our Systems Engineers Enjoy:
- Amazing opportunities to learn new technology and grow
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tons of training on the latest technologies!
Intrinsic Technology Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT support: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: One location