Depends on Experience
Accepts corp to corp applicationsContract - W2Contract - 12 Month(s)
No Travel Required
ADF and SSIS packageBusiness Intelligence Stack Installation & administrationMicrosoft SQL Server Database Administration for very large and complex databases in Azure Cloud Managed Instances and On Prem SQL Server2022/2019/2017/2016/ 2014/ SSISSSRSSSAS and POWER BI
Job Title: Principal Database engineer and architect
Location: Irving, TX
Mode: Initial Remote - will start Hybrid Shortly
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration for very large and complex databases in Azure Cloud Managed Instances and On Prem SQL Server2022/2019/2017/2016/ 2014/
- Should be hands on Resource Governor, Transparent Data Encryption, Query Store and Power shell, Policy Based Management, Performance Data Collector, Change Data Capture and column store indexes for OLAP workloads
- Should be hands in Native tools like SQL Server Profiler, Activity monitor, Database Tuning Advisor, Query Store, and third-party tools like Sentary1 and Red Gate.
- Experience in ADF and SSIS package, development and deployments
- Should have hands on experience on backup and Recovery plan by Transactional Log and Full Database Backups and utilized to recover data in point in time in case of disaster recovery
- Should have hand on experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Installation & administration – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and POWER BI
- Should be flexible to develop Adhoc queries, reports as needed
- Should be flexible for OnCall Support and weekend support.
- Should be willing to work closely with application teams for Deployments, CICD and Production Support teams.
- Should support Application database outages.
- Act as a good team player, document every activity as needed
- Should be excellent at written, verbal communication
- Cloud Certification Required