Albuquerque, NM (Hybrid, Onsite Day 1)
Extendable Contract position
- 5-8 years of experience in the utility industry with expertise in CIS, billing processes, and meter-to-cash processes.
- Strong business analysis and documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Banner product.
- Proficiency in database technologies, including Pro*C, Shell scripting, and Automic.
- Extensive knowledge of CIS, billing processes, and meter-to-cash processes.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle database SQL, PLSQL, Unix shell scripting, Oracle forms, and Automic job scheduler.
- Knowledge of Banner Product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct meetings with business and IT stakeholders.
- Analyze system exceptions and simulate problem resolution.
- Coordinate and work with offshore development teams.
- Provide technical solutions for different Banner processes.
- Assist NMand Client upgrade teams with techno-functional knowledge.
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years of Experience
Required Skills: PL/SQL, Automic, Shell scripting, ANSI SQL
Nice-to-Have Skills: Oracle Forms for Banner SMEMetasys Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability status.